Tuesday 10 May 2011

BBC National News Coverage

Harry Allen, BBC Producer came to Weymouth today with his colleagues to film a piece about the effects of the cuts to a typical county, Dorset. They spoke to the me about the Save Our Lollipop People Campaign and to the Library protesters as well as Angus Campbell the Leader of Dorset County Council. The interview went well, the road was busy and noisy as usual I wish I had said other things or said things differently and they'll probably edit out the bits I think they should leave in but, I'm not complaining.
The piece will be on the national news on THURSDAY from 6.00am, 7.00am, 8.00am and again at 1.00pm.
This is a national issue and needs national coverage and then maybe someone who makes the rules will implement a national solution before any of the children get hurt. Hope you are listening Mr Cameron, Mr Clegg, Mr Baker, Mr Pickles. I would include Mr Milliband in there but since he never answers any of my letters I know he never listens anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment