Tuesday 22 February 2011

Making the Save Our Lollipop People Campaign Bigger

Despite having failed to change the minds of the Dorset Councillors last week, I am determined to go on fighting to make this as high profile an issue as possible, or rather as high profile as Saving the Forests became. I have listed the campaign with 38 Degrees and am awaiting approval but since there are some pretty wierd campaigns going on I think a simple desire to protect the safety of our children may be accepted. I also started a Facebook 'Cause', again just a means to spread the word in a simple fashion if you are interested join the cause and send invites to all your facebook friends. I have been in touch with Sustrans again today with a suggestion that they would be well placed to highlight this campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment