Friday 4 February 2011

March and Rally on Saturday 12th February

Hundreds are expected to attend the march and rally that will be taking place in Dorchester to protest at Government cuts. I will be representing the Save Our Lollipop People campaign and invite anyone supporting the protest to come along. Hopefully we will be a significant group within the whole event. Meet at 11.00 by the library (opposite county hall). This march is being organised by the local TUC and is protesting the cuts to Day Centres, Lollipop Patrols, Libraries as well as local council jobs. The march will proceed to the Town Pump in Cornhill where there will be speeches from local union representatives. As before I would ask that if you have a hi-vis jacket you wear it and again I would ask that you let me know if you are thinking of coming so I can inform the organisers.

No comments:

Post a Comment